Saturday, May 30, 2009

T-minus 34 hours. . .

I am surprisingly calm right now. I am thinking about adding an extra table because I have so much time on my hands.
Top Ten Things Left to Do:
1. Check all my citations for proper punctuation.
2. Write a moving concluding paragraph to inspire reader(s).
3. Add the date to my title page.
4. Add a table to the methods (if there is time).
5. Deactivate spelling and grammar checks so my committee doesn't see all the frickin "passive voice" I use.
6. Reread my notes from my defense to be sure I have included special little gifts for each of my committee members (per their request) in my final draft.
7. Watch last week's episode of the Bachelorette so I am ready for this Monday.
8. Be sure that the page numbers do not start until page 4- tricky!
9. Remove all notes to my self within the text that are in blue.
10. Hit send.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work. Maybe you should add "Have a glass of wine at CPC to celebrate."

    ReplyDelete