Sunday, May 17, 2009

And then there was one

Today is the day. I am going to hammer out my final chapter. I am still waiting for my revisions on chapter 4, which would really help me to know where to go in the last chapter. But I'm not mad. I will just assume that it was brilliant and there was nothing wrong with it and proceed with that in mind. Just two weeks until I can breathe a little and a month until this can all be behind me. Okay, time to buckle down.
Things within arm's reach:
1. Cold can of Pepsi
2. Blackberry (in case anyone needs to call me)
3. Computer (obviously)
4. Tissues (needed them yesterday)
5. Assortment of colored pens and highlighters
6. Chapstick
7. Notes to write chapter 5
8. Fork (to poke myself in the eye)
9. I-pod (loving Adele lately)
10. Easy button

2 comments:

  1. I hope you did well on your last chapter!
    Good work hammering it out.
    No poking self in eye.
    Should turn blackberry off so you can be left alone.
    Did that Pepsi taste like twelve more?
    Easy Button = A must have.


    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kaylie. I love your comments. They keep me going!

    ReplyDelete