Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Let the coutdown begin

Things are coming together. I have almost officially set my date. I am waiting for one more response from a committee member That gives me two weeks to put the finishing touches on this and to get chapter 5 in order. I feel like I have done a lot of rearranging in the past few days and that is a little scary because somehow I feel like I may have lost some things. Now I just have to work on the transitions. I want to tell the story as clearly as possible. It feels good to have a set date (although I’ve really had it in my head all along). I can’t wait to get this thing done.

Maybe it is common to start having doubts as this point in the process, but I woke up this morning feeling like I don’t have a lot to say. I know that isn’t true, I have 200 pages to prove it, but I can’t help but think that it is not what I think it is. I trust my committee chair though. She has high expectations, so I don’t think she would lead me astray.

Relief is on the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment