Saturday, May 30, 2009

T-minus 34 hours minus 3.5 hours

Update:
Top Ten Things Left to Do:
1. Check all my citations for proper punctuation. DONE
2. Write a moving concluding paragraph to inspire reader(s). DRAFTED
3. Add the date to my title page. Still don't know what "the date you receive your degree not finish your dissertation means"
4. Add a table to the methods (if there is time). There was and it looks freakin' gorgeous.
5. Deactivate spelling and grammar checks so my committee doesn't see all the frickin "passive voice" Don't dare to just yet.
6. Reread my notes from my defense to be sure I have included special little gifts for each of my committee members (per their request) in my final draft. DONE they should be very happy with all of their suggestions I took.
7. Watch last week's episode of the Bachelorette so I am ready for this Monday. NOT YET
8. Be sure that the page numbers do not start until page 4- tricky! OH yes they do!
9. Remove all notes to my self within the text that are in blue. Have to check one more time.
10. Hit send. This is terrifying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment