Thursday, May 21, 2009

Progress

I am looking forward to a productive weekend. One of the last weekends I will spend working on this. I am heading to Boston so I know I will be able to work. I just need to finish my final chapter and then do some revisions on my results chapter. I am starting to get nervous that there is more I should be including. Whenever I read something new that applies it makes me think that I have not be thorough enough. I will be glad when this is over.
I reserved a room on campus for June 9 at 4:00 to do a run through to be sure I can present everything in the time I am given. I am looking for a few volunteers to listen to me and look really mean and then ask me questions after (I will even provide the questions). It will be good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment