Monday, March 23, 2009

Young Professionals

I just want to say a special thank you to all of the student teachers who patiently listened to me today at their Professional Day. They were a gracious audience despite the fact that my voice sounded like a teenage boy and I kept coughing. The other funny thing was that the cold medicine I have been pumping into my system makes me feel a little fuzzy so sometimes I could not retrieve the words I was looking for while I was talking. I certainly didn't feel like my usual high energy self. Maybe that's good though, because I suspect I can come on a little strong at my usual energy level. I look forward to hearing feedback from the presentation and about all of the good work these student teachers are doing in the field!

No comments:

Post a Comment