Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back at it

I have not been posting of late due to some technical difficulties and then just feeling that I was behind and couldn't catch up. This morning I decided that it doesn't matter and now I can use this Blog as some comic relief and a way to share this last bit of the experience with my friends and family. The past few months have had their fair share of melt downs and challenges, but I am in the home stretch. I will be defending in June and putting this all behind me. I know for a fact that I won't have time to update everyone on my progress personally, so this will be a way for people to check in if they want to and laugh with me as I push through one of the most stressful times of my life. Please check back regularly and feel free to send me comments and things to think about. I will see you at the end!

1 comment:

  1. This is exciting. I look forward to checking in and seeing what amazing progress you've made. Plus, I'm always looking for ways to avoid work...so keep them coming

    ReplyDelete