Monday, March 12, 2007

Upcoming conferences

March 12, 2007
I am currently preparing for two conferences to present this research. I am going to NEOA next week to present the hope stuff I have been working on and I am hoping to get some feedback from the practicioners there who work with these kids everyday. I think their persepectives are invaluable in this process and I am able to really bounce ideas off of them and make changes. The few days I will be spending with them are also great opportunities to ask questions and play around with some ideas.

The second conference is SRCD and that is a more academic conference. I am only doing a poster presentation and it is over my initial findings from last spring. I don't expect that experience to be any more than a resume builder because there are few practicioners there and the sessions are mostly attended by other grad students.

No comments:

Post a Comment