Thursday, April 9, 2009

Calzolaio Pasta Co.

Is it Thursday again all ready? Does that mean I can avoid my work to do another thank you? Yes! Tonight I would like to thank all of my new friends at Calzolaio Pasta Co. in Wilton. This is an amazing restaurant with delicious food and wine. I have been going there on Wednesday nights for dinner and reality TV. Everyone there is so friendly and funny and they have no idea how much they have helped me through this process. It is nice to look forward to amazing food and good company every week. All you ANTM fans, please join us on Wednesday nights at 8:00. Come earlier for dinner. If you are reading this, then you might also want to come and have dinner with me and talk about my dissertation (or NOT!!!).

So thank you again CPC staff. This is a great restaurant and has become one of my favorite coping mechanisms. I think this will continue long after the degree is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment